Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tis the season ...

... for my blog to come to an end. 

When I first heard that we would have to blog for news editing I was nervous and excited. I had never blogged before, but I do enjoy reading blogs though writing one was never for me. Plus, I don't think my thoughts are that exciting, though I do enjoy egging on Katie O'Connell via blogging. 

I did enjoy reading everyone's blogs. Everyone has very interesting viewpoints and insights. I also like the comments aspect to the assignment because people brought up points that I wouldn't have thought of. 

It was difficult keeping up with the blog at times, partly just from not being use to the blogging concept. With the popularity of the Internet and computers, blogging will probably play an important role in my future. We make our reporters at the DI blog and I can only imagine that will continue to be the case years down the road. 

I don't plan on continuing my blog once the class ends mainly due to not wanting my thoughts to be all over the Internet for everyone with a computer to see. It was a good experience, and I know it will pay off in the coming years.

Here is a final image dedicated to Katie O'Connell.


1 comment:

Katie O'Connell said...

Tisk tisk.

Perhaps it is my web browser, but the image is not showing up. It seems as though Meghan's final attempt at egging me on isn't working to her advantage.

Part of me is sad to see it end this way. We've enjoyed such lively discussions with each other through our blogs this semester. Perhaps we'll switch over to Twitter now? We've already done Facebook bashing.

And so the story ends.